Friday, April 22, 2011

HAPPY "3rd-ROCK-From-That-Shiny-Bright-SKY-THINGY" DAY!

HOW do You suppose IT "happened", huh? -- During SINGULARITY Night, some COSMIC DUST over Here got "PULSAR-ed" with some COSMIC DIRT over There... Crank up the Satellite Radio to cover up a whole *Lot* of GRAVITY going on... And, a few Billion Years LATER... oops! -- Looks like SOME-Celestial-BODIES "forgot" to *use* Their SUNSCREEN!


My *BLANKET* Version of GEO-COSMOLOGY --
["CHOCOL8SKY" - Done in BARN and SKY.]

hmm... (DUST + DIRT) x GRAVITY = EARTH..?

Well. That's My THEORY, anyway. I mean, seriously, WHO Names a Planet that's *mostly* Covered in Water, "EARTH"?!! -- Mind You, I will admit, the DOUGLAS ADAMS Version is FAR more Entertaining!! - [The ORIGINAL TV Version!!]

As for the Advanced "Formula"...

EARTH + WATER = MUD PEOPLE

And eventually...

MUD PEOPLE + GOOP = SLIME PEOPLE = (9 x 6) = 42?

Yeah... That sounds about right... Speaking of which, I really DO have to finish up My TAXES!

************************************************************

1 comment:

01 09 10