Friday, October 28, 2011

I Am *Such* A SCARF-"MOM"!

JUST "BOOKED" MY "BABIES" for Another "SHOW"!

IT's one of My "Regulars" - however, I couldn't do IT Last Year as I had already been Booked ELSEwhere... Sooo HAPPY that I can Attend THIS Time!

The Venue is at a Nearby SENIORS' Home, with only a Handful of "Vendors" - [Who are Relatives or Friends of the Residents]. There aren't Busloads of Customers - NOT enough Parking for that! Just
"The LOCALS" walking by... and, BUYING!

The SALE'S primary Goal is Selling BAKED GOODS, mostly PIES... Which, "GO" quite Quickly!
-- COME EARLY!!

CHECK The SIDEBAR later for *DETAILS*...




Meanwhile, been BUSY Today with Other "Prep" Work...

Only a WEEK to go until My First SALE! Gonna be HECTIC!




I *finally* got to Finish THIS up!

Calling IT "CORAL BARK" - done in RED and BIRCH.



As well, I managed to get a Few WASHCLOTHS done too. They will be My main "Creative" Focus right up to the Last Minute!


-- The ELVES are certain to "ask" for OVER-TIME...





*******************************************************************

1 comment:

01 09 10