Monday, October 10, 2011

It's ALL In The "Detailing"...

I JUST HOPE IT *STILL* WORKS...

Another GREAT DAY! -- So, My Clean-Freak SIBLING honed in on THE CAR... Too bad that She isn't Mechanically-Inclined - I'm sure the OIL and TIRE PRESSURE could use a Looksee..?

Afterward, She was at the Shrubbery again, with FATHER fussing about in Her Wake... Meanwhile, MOTHER was "Finding" Things in The GARAGE...

I just kept to My BASEMENT! Out of the Way... Piddling Here. Cyber-Surfing There. Mentally Sorting My INVENTORY that's Everywhere! There are COLOURS that I have to "Locate". Soon... Later, I started on THIS...




Which, may take a couple of Days to DO. -- As, I'm on Chauffeur Duty Tomorrow for the SHOPaholic-TAG-Sale TEAM!

**************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10