Saturday, October 8, 2011

The SALE Of The SHOPINATOR...

I CAN SEE IT NOW... Robotic Shopaholics, taking over MALLS, Everywhere!! -- I mention This, as I believe that My SISTER may actually BE "One"!

Seriously! -- Don't get Me Wrong, I'm a "MALL-ATEER" too... However, I **DON'T** SPEND-OVER-A-HALF-HOUR-IN-ONE-AISLE!! ...MOTHER was JUST as Bad! And that, is ALL that I'm going to Say...

Right. So. SISTER Flew in at 8am... She didn't "Call", so I was Late in picking Her up. Thankfully, it was a Gorgeous Day, and *despite* having the SUN in My Eyes most of the Way, TRAFFIC was Light! -- Actually, I don't think that I GOT a Single RED LIGHT on the Return Journey Home...

Fast-Forward a Few Hours... SHE, Me, and MOTHER hit One Neighbourhood YARD SALE
- [sans Anything of Note] - then, off to THE MALL for what was SUPPOSE TO BE a "BRIEF" Stop..?  yeah... THAT "happened".

"Eventually", We made it to Beacon Hill. Only to the Mall, though... Our "Main" Stop was The SALLY-ANN - MOTHER had Stuff to Drop Off. And, to GO in Search of Stuff to "Pick Up"! -- I ended up with THIS STUFF...




Found *another* LARGE BOWL of My Fav HAZELWARE Glass! - [SEE 28MAY2011 POST] - But, THIS ONE was $3.99... Twice as much as the Last One!

Also, acquired 6-Balls of Finer COTTON at 69-Cents a Piece. I'm actually Pondering on using IT for KNITTING...

Meanwhile... SISTER is "Threatening" to get Me UP "Early" Tomorrow...?

yeah. right... -- Where's Her WALLET??!!

*********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10