Friday, December 2, 2011

Last CRAFT SALE, Tomorrow...

AT A *NEW* LOCATION...

Another "Small" One... On the OTHER Side of the Neighbourhood...

IT Starts at 10:00, but goes until 4:00. -- At least I don't have to get UP too Early! Ha! I might actually get *some* Sleep Tonight! ...yeah, right...

Well, IT's "suppose" to BE **SUNNY** Tomorrow, but COLD..?! I'll "Believe" *That* WHEN IT Happens! -- Today was a tad Brisk... Cloudy... Only an Inch or Two of Snow, that Melted away for the most part. There's just a bit on the Lawns...

So... The CAR is Packed - not bringing "Everything", but I have Mixed IT up a little. Have NO Idea on My "TABLE"-size or "Location", so I'll have to "wing it"... And, then there's MOTHER's HATS.

It's still "up in the Air" as whether She will *also* be There?! It promises to be a Long Day of *probable* Boredom, and there are OTHER Things that She *could* be doing... Whatever, I gave Her a Specific "Departure-Time" - IF She's "not" Ready.. I'm OUT the Door!

And NOW, *to* Bed!!

**********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10