Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Awash in CHOC-Ohhh-LAT!!

REMEMBER THAT CHOCOLATE SHOWER GEL I "discovered" Last Month..?
- [SEE 28MAR2012 POST] - Well.. I Brought SOME Yesterday... Tried IT Today...

I *LIKE* IT!

Although, I kinda Wish that IT would Suds up a bit more... I have some Other Stuff that's UNscented - I might just Toss some of That "in" Next Time.

MEANWHILE... IT's **THAT** Time-of-the-Year. AGAIN! -- TAXES!! **UGH**!!

Not that IT'll take Me all That LONG to "Do"... I just HATE "The PAPERWORK"! -- Of course, IT *could* be WORSE... I "could" be Doing FATHER's!! - [I think the HOCKEY PLAYOFFS is THE Only Thing keeping His Sanity "Intact" throughout This Time!]

Anyway, I have ALL the "BITS" Gathered together... Just have to FILL-IN the Blanks!

-- hmm... I wonder *if* THEY accept YARN..?

*************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10