Monday, April 30, 2012

okay. so... YOU "Decide"...

**"WHAT"** WAS THE **MOST** "EXCITING" PART OF MY "DAY"..!!??

  • Despite NOT going out to Experience IT, IT *was* SUNNY OUT! Warmish, too.
  • The STOCK MARKETS Finished on the "POSITIVE"-side for Me. - ALWAYS *GOOD*!
  • Had My Month-End-"Numbers" to DO... - NOT so "Good"...
  • Got My "CANADIAN HOUSE & HOME" and "STYLE AT HOME" June ISSUES! -- hmm... THEY are *BOTH* "Design-Style Budget-THEMED"..?! - [or, SO THEY "think"!] - Must be that whole Yard-Sale-Season-Thingy-*TREND* going on.
  • I *still* haven't gotten My *April* "COUNTRY LIVING" Replacement-Issue, **YET**!!
  • Received a RENEWAL NOTICE from One of the Afore-mentioned Magazines.
  • Cut-up the Two PEPPERS I'd bought the Other Day... RED and ORANGE -- I needed some Colour...
  • Haunted PINTEREST for a bit.
  • Finally, NEW Episodes on My 2-Fav TV-SHOWS - that are ON at the SAME TIME!! The One We TAPED kept STOPPING whilst We Viewed IT! - [MOTHER has been **HINTING** for Another NEW VCR! "Guess" WHAT I'll have to be Procuring for "MATERNAL-PARENTAL-UNIT-CELEBRATORY-DAY"?!]
  • Didn't Win on the LOTTERY...
  • The DAY was SO UNeventful, I've had to Resort to Making THIS "LIST" in order to have SOMEthing to BLOOG About!! -- Have I "mentioned" that I have NO "Life"..?!
  • Gathered My TRASH for Tomorrow's Garbage-Pickup.

VOTE at Your LEISURE...

*************************************************

2 comments:

  1. I personally like the cutting up two peppers for color! That's my vote...

    (and I *SO* know what you mean by the "I have no life" thing!)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10