Saturday, April 21, 2012

okay. seriously. WHO **ARE** ALL "THESE **PEOPLE**"..???!!

AND, **???WHERE???** ARE THEY COMING FROM??!!!!

You know, "IF" the Process is even "Possible", I am seriously Considering having My - [and, probably MOTHER's as well] - Personal "POLARITY" MEASURED!! Because, after Today, I'm pretty well Convinced that We are CROWD-MAGNETS!!

[-- hmm...perhaps IT's Our Blood-Types..? We're Both "AB" - She's RH-Positive, I'm Negative... huh. maybe there IS something to My "Polarity-Theory"...sorta..?]
AS, NO matter WHERE We go - if only for the Briefest Moment, in *ANY* EMPTY SPACE - a CROWD will SHOW UP! -- No Lie!

And, don't get Me "Started" on TRYING to get OUT of a Parking Space!! -- Really? People?! -- I'm Halfway OUT, You *can* SEE that *I* CAN'T See YOU. So? What? You HAVE TO **WALK / DRIVE** RIGHT BEHIND ME??!! All at the SAME TIME?? -- IS it *too* MUCH to ASK that You **STOP** for 10-Seconds? Maybe even, GIVE Me "Space" so that I DON'T "HIT" You with My Short-Wheel-Based-WIDE-Turning-Radius-Vehicle..??

Oh, and THEN, there's the Part where I Park in an EMPTY AREA, and before We can Exit, TWO Larger CARS Park on BOTH Sides of Us!!

-- ??WHY??

"LOTTERY-LIST" NOTE - Get a LEXUS. So IT can Secretly Render all OTHER Vehicles *and* Pedestrians, totally INERT *while* IT Parks ITSELF!!




MEANWHILE...

As You can SEE, I Relieved My STRESS with YARN! -- *Would* have GOTTEN "more", BUT, apparently, the 50%-OFF-Coupon WASN'T for What I had Thought IT was FOR... pooh!

Anyhoo, I'm Thinking on Combining THESE TWO COLOURS... Sort of an AUTUMNY-TREE-Theme-Thingy..?? -- I'll have to "PLAY"...

***********************************************************

1 comment:

  1. Love these colors! Can't wait to see what you do with them.

    Went out to dinner with my mother last night and we had the same crowd magnet thing!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10