Tuesday, April 10, 2012

**HAPPY FINALLY-"LEGAL" & PAST-THE-POINT-OF-NO-RETURN-DAY, #1-NEPH & BABY-BRO**!!

TODAY IS A "MILESTONE" BIRTHDAY for Both My BABY-BRO and, for His
"CELEBRATORY-CLONE"-ELDEST-SON!

hmm... *Weird* how THAT turned out, huh? -- But, then again, Considering HOW *many* Double-Birthdays-Anniversaries there are in Our FAMILY... Perhaps, *not*-so-much!

Anyhoo... I WISH that I *could* have been THERE - [ALBERTA] - to Share in the PARTY-ness...

HOWEVER, since I was Stuck HERE, I "Celebrated" with a bit of - [yeah! You "GUESSED" IT!] - WOOLY-ness!!




WOW! -- I Managed to get INTO the MICHAEL'S Parking-Lot in Quick Order for ONCE! Oooo! And, My FAV Parking SPOT was Empty, too!! YAY!

Mind you, the *constant* FLOW of PEOPLE Frequenting the Next-Door MARSHALL'S did Remind Me of the Comings and Goings of an ANT COLONY! -- I did My *utmost* to NOT Drive STEP on THEM! - [..picking out crushed iPHONE bits from the Tire-Treads is arduous...]

So. "SENIORS' DAY"! - woohoo! *Saved* a whole 32-Cents on That "DISCOUNT"! - [I did *much* Better with the 40%-OFF-Coupon YARN Acquisitions!]

-- "IT" also entailed, "Assisting" LITTLE-OLD-LADIES-Who-Surprisingly-Actually-DON'T-Know-How-To-KNIT-So-Well... [Someone will be getting a Pricey-POMPOM-Yarn-BLANKET! Eventually..]

We would have done *more* Shopping, however, NASTY-DARK-RAINY-CLOUDS were on the Horizon... And, IT was still WINDY. -- We went Straight HOME.

Besides, I had YARN to *PLAY* with!!

******************************************************************

1 comment:

  1. [..picking out crushed iPHONE bits from the Tire-Treads is arduous...]

    *cracking up!*

    Our Marshalls is wayyyy down on the other end of the strip mall. I deal with folks coming out of Pier 1 instead!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10