Thursday, August 15, 2013

I Need to Start "Charging" for *OVERTIME*!

I DIDN'T FINISH UNTIL *DAWN*!! -- And then, I had to be UP in just a FEW HOURS Later to take MOTHER "SHOPPING" for Her BIRTHDAY!!

ANYHOO... Seeing as I've brought THIS along to *so* MANY "MEDICAL"-Appointments in the Last Couple of Weeks, I've Dubbed IT...


"MEDICINE-HAT"































PATONS
"Classic Wool"
- 100% New WOOL
- [made in TURKEY]
- Colour: 77436-Palais
- Colour: 77215-Heath Heather




******************************************************************

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful hat. I love the colours and they particularly suit the boho style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you got it finished and it looks good. Hope your mum enjoyed her birthday and you've managed to catch up on some sleep :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! where is the pattern from? the yarn you used is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! -- There is NO "pattern". Except for my standard "band" style, everything else is stitch-as-I-go... I can't "read" patterns.

      Delete
  4. I love the different colours, they go together really well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The patterns on the hat look great, the colours are really nice.
    In a Pickle

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely hat in lovely yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the slouchy design and the varying colours. Perfect for a winters day.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10