Wednesday, August 28, 2013

just getting STARTED...

..ON SISTER'S "BLANKET"...




THIS will be My FIRST-USE of "WOOL" to make ONE of THESE... I'm using a Larger-HOOK than I *usually* DO! - I've already gotten 18-SQUARES Completed Tonight... THIS is going to *take* a Couple of MORE BALLS than I thought IT would!

Needless to Say, IT *could* end up COSTING almost TWICE as MUCH as My "Regular" COTTON Version is to Produce!! -- Don't "EXPECT" to See "THIS-Type" at any of My CRAFT-SHOWS *soon*... UNLESS, ANYONE is *willing* to PAY a HIGHER Amount..?

My *SMALL*-Time CRAFT-SHOWS and "THREE-FIGURE"-PRICE-TAGS are *NOT* a "Popular"-MIX!

*****************************************************************

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, three figures just don't seem to sit well with craft show goers!

    Oh, and guess what! I forgot to tell you. I am now a manager at Michaels. *grin* Training this week. I've already been told that the only reason I took the job was for the employee discount! :D

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10