Sunday, February 16, 2014

So. How come I got a **BLIZZARD**...

...ON *MY* B-DAY, BUT PRINCESS-TALL-TEEN GETS **SUNSHINE** ON *HERS*??!!


-- WELL, at least I *didn't* have to SHOVEL! - Although, I wouldn't have minded SCOOPING up a bit of...



"MOUSSE-MINT"



















LION BRAND YARNS
"MARTHA STEWART Crafts"
- 100% Roving WOOL
- [made in the U.S.A.]
- Colour: 5200-526 - FENCE POST
- Colour: 5200-556 - JORDAN ALMOND





******************************************************************


I'm still *MISSING* several Days of POSTS, but I wanted to get
THIS ONE *OUT*! - The REST will filter in, *EVENTUALLY*!
-- MEANWHILE, I *have* been hard at work Making MORE *STUFF*
- [Check out My PINTEREST Boards for the odd "PRE-Views"!] -
between *REAL LIFE*!!

__________________________________________________________________

7 comments:

  1. A belated Happy Birthday, I love the minty colour you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS! And Thanks! - Although, the *scariest* bit is that I *still* own a barely-used pair of MATCHING SHOES from the "SEAFOAM"-'80s!!
    ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great hat love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours, it reminds me of mint chocolate :)
    Thanks for popping over to my blog... I've just googled your American Robins and wow, they are so different :)
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. we havn't had any snow to speak of in our part of Scotland, but the weather is still freezing. The hat looks nice and cosy just right for this weather.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You asked about pricing for a felted picture. Daughter said GBP40 + post :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty hat. It reminds me of my favorite ice cream; chocolate chip mint!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10