Thursday, February 6, 2014

FATHER beat Me to IT...

THE SHOVELLING THAT IS...

- [And such a FINE-JOB He DID!] -


 "WHAT" there was of IT anyway...

huh... I really thought that there would be MORE..?! - LUCKILY though, *ALL* We got YESTERDAY was just a "DUSTING" of FINE-FLAKES...

ANYHOO, whilst FATHER was getting in a bit of "EXERCISE", I ventured OUT & ABOUT - had to go DOWNTOWN... So, I *acquired* THE CAR to get over to THE-BIG-MALL, in order to REDUCE My BUS-ROUTING *and* FARE!

As well as, have Time enough afterward for a QUICKIE-PERUSE of the Stores upon My Return... Along with, just the Odd-Bit of GROCERY-GETTING.

Overall, pretty much a NON-Eventful Day *despite* being OUT-IN-THE-WORLD...

...yeah...okay... So "maybe" I might have ALSO managed to *squeeze-in* a $7. LOTTERY **WIN**..?!
-- But, THAT's just between YOU and Me!

********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10