Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I'm going to have to CUT-BACK on the "VAMPIRE"-HOURS...

AS, I'M WASTING WAY TOO MUCH "DAYLIGHT"!


I "did" Stuff... But, IT just doesn't "Look" like IT... And, I'm gonna HAVE TO get a WHOLE LOT *MORE* done Tomorrow!!

ugh!

IT's a *MYSTERY* to even "know" WHERE-TO-*START*!?! -- *BETWEEN* the PROBABLE-SHOVELLING!!

There are THREE THINGS that I could *really* DO-with right Now!
  • "SPACE"!
  • a "KILL-SWITCH" for that frakking GEO-SYNCHRONOUS-ORBITING-*SNOW*-SHAKER over Us!!
  • *TIME*!

oh. And, a MASSIVELY-MEGA-"LOTTERY"-WIN would be *WELCOMED*, too! - BUT, I've already WON $30. over This Past WEEKEND, so My "Chances" are pretty much quite likely *screwed* at the Moment. -- IT's probably "best" that I *FOCUS* My "MOJO" ELSEwhere!

SUCH AS, "CELEBRATING" **POST 1300** by sticking TWO More TOQUES onto the FANGS NEEDLES!!



******************************************************************

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what it's like when it's finished. Love the colours! Hope you get some of your wishes.
    Sue
    (Crochet Addict UK)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10