Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Honest! - I REALLY *was* going to SHOVEL!

HOWEVER, SINCE IT DIDN'T *START* SNOWING UNTIL "LATE", I DIDN'T BOTHER...

Besides, I had OTHER "STUFF" to DO! -- That - [in the END] - turned out to not especially LOOK like much... NOT, that IT ever DOES! -- really...

ALTHOUGH... "LATER" in the Evening, I was *struck* by some *CHROMO*-CRUNCHY-INSPIRATION!

Actually, to be Honest, I have Contemplated *THIS* "COLOUR-COMBO" Before. BUT, had never gotten around to APPLYING IT! -- Until, TONIGHT...

Recently, on a GROCERY-GETTING Trip to FARM-BOY, We had come across some "HEIRLOOM"-CARROTS...




THEY looked almost EDIBLE-ish - [*AFTER* a GOOD Scraping!] - And, Their Textured-PIGMENTATIONS were INTRIGUING... They ended up TASTING surprisingly *GOOD*, too!

-- hmm... DON'T I also just HAPPEN to have *YARN* in "THOSE" HUES..??!




BTW, speaking of "ANCESTRAL-WEAVING"...

**HAPPY BIRTHDAY, COUSIN-B!!**

***********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10