Monday, April 23, 2012

I. HAVE. THIS... "DILEMA"...

sorta...

The GOOD NEWS
The BAD NEWS

I *finally* made an "ENTRY" Attempt on THE ROOM!
Took Me over 2-Hours!

Managed to SORT Stuff. Package IT up...
I barely got Past the Door-FRAME!

Came across Something that I had been Wanting to Find!
Will have to Keep IT *IN-Sight* - so I DON'T Forget about IT!

AH! Located the SCANNER!! - My Primary Goal in this "Little" EXPEDITION-Into-The-Deepest-
Darkest-ROOM...
ohh-kaay...NEED to *Remember* WHERE I Put the CABLES to This THING!?

I "Believe" Recalling that I had made a Point of Placing THEM in a SAFE-"Visible"-PLACE.
I am NOT "Seeing" IT... crap!

It should be *easier* to Move STUFF around Now...
THEY *aren't* in the OTHER "Safe-Places", either...
 I'm going to HAVE TO DO This again?! ggrrrrrrr....


In OTHER NEWS...

We had SNOW and ICE-PELLETS Last Night!! -- MOTHER took Pics. The Rising TEMPS and RAIN got RID of IT by Noon...

So much for Today's "PLANS" on BUSing across TOWN to do a Few Things... IT's suppose to be LOUSY, Tomorrow, too! -- Just What I *don't* need THIS Week!!

*******************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10