Tuesday, May 1, 2012

AARRRGGGHHHH!!! ..stupidstupidSTUPIDstupidstupid...

...stupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupid....

HERE, Chew on THIS Latest-Bit of the "CRAYZOLA-CAP" that I've been doing Tonight, whilst I FLOG Myself with Cheap-Prickly-Synthetic-YARN for *BEING-SUCH-AN-IDIOT*!!




[sigh!] - LONG-"STUPID"-SHORT- I "HAD" **MOST** of Today's POST "DONE". OFF-line. However, I hit upon a slight SNAG as I went ON-line... Then, to "CORRECT" IT, I had to HARD-BOOT out...

stupidSTUPID-IDIOT-ME, **FORGOT** to **SAVE** My "CODING" ELSEwhere BEFORE - Literally - PULLING-THE-PLUG!!

Well... NOT to Worry... IT wasn't all *that* EXCITING anyway! You didn't really Miss ANYthing. Just a Half-Rehash of Yesterday -- NOTHING to BLOOG-About...

*********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10