Tuesday, May 22, 2012

hmm... well... so much for THAT "Idea"!

I PROBABLY WOULD HAVE HAD IT FINISHED BY NOW!

That's the DOWN-side of "STITCHY-EXPERIMENTATION" - Wasting Time "doing", then taking APART, then "RE-doing"... Then *more* "UN-doing"!

For MOST of the Evening, I've been Toying with doing SOMEthing *different* with Yesterday's NEW PROJECT... Only to end up going through with the afore-mentioned Process on a 10-Row Panel about THREE Times!! -- so far... Or, has IT been FOUR..? Honestly, I've LOST Count!
-- Time to choose an alternate tack...

Meanwhile... The WEATHER did a Change-Up as well. - After DAYS of PERFECT-LONG-WEEKEND-SUNNY-SUMMERness, We *finally* got several Hours of - [dare I admit it?!] - much needed RAIN-SHOWERS! Although, I can't say that IT had any affect on the Humidity.

Anyhoo... Conditions had begun to Clear by the Afternoon, SO, of course, The ELDERLY-PARENTAL-UNITS just *had* to GO OUT! -- I suppose, I'll just have to RE-schedule MY Solo-Shopping-Sessions for Tomorrow..??

UNTIL *THEN*, I'm going to have ANOTHER go at The YARN...

**********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10