Monday, August 9, 2010

DARTH "Rocky" **Strikes** AGAIN!!!

...AND, on SOME Days, The BLOOG pret-ty much *writes* ITSELF!!  --- [sorta...]

Remember, the Other Day...?  Last WEDNESDAY, I believe was the Date of the FIRST incident of what, NOW, appears to be to the machinations of some sadistic SERIAL spree SQUIRREL!!!


OBSERVE, the Below - CRIME SCENE - and the Second, hapless VICTIM in this Reign of Tomato Terror!!

The original BODY DROP location



NOTE - how the PERPETRATOR clumsily attempted to conceal the BODY in the sparse vegetation, a short distance from the actual Crime Scene Area...


Taken AFTER, the BODY was Retrieved from the Porch Side



As You can SEE, much MUTILATION was involved!  And, IF, there were *any* "Next of Kin" LEFT, *to* NOTIFY, they would probably have difficulty in doing so!


The most recent VICTIM ravishly ripped before reaching ripeness.


Afterward, the Individual who initially discovered the Crime Scene was heard to comment:
"...it wouldn't be so bad, if the little "[*censored*]" ate the WHOLE thing.. But to just take all those bites and THEN decide that It doesn't LIKE it, is a complete WASTE! -- HOPE it makes him sick! "

------------------------------------------------
IN OTHER NEWS...

Well, I've FINALLY finished that Small Plain SNOWHITE Blanket last night. It *should* have ONLY taken me a FEW days to do....  However, this Literary venture has been eating away at my Crocheting time! Still have to come up with a Name for It... 

I mean, really!  A "Christening" blanket, WITHOUT a "name"...?!  It.. just doesn't bode WELL with The Universe, you know? -- Hopefully, I'll come up with one by the time I get around to Its
"Photoshoot"....

OH!  Got my First "Booking" for the Holiday Season "In The Works"!

It's my really BIG One that I do every Year at CAIRINE WILSON Secondary School... Two Rooms - I'm in the HUGE Gymnasium. Usually over a 100 Vendors. LOTS of *Wonderful* STUFF!!  And also, extremely WELL organized by the School's VOLUNTEER Staff and STUDENT Council. They have a ginormous parking lot that fills up quickly, with People ending up parking down the road!!

SEE the SIDEBAR for DETAILS.

AND, I'll "hopefully", SEE those of You HERE that are Local, THERE....!


***************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10