Monday, July 30, 2012

Ya know... If I were a BETTIN' GIRL, I'd say...

THAT THERE'S A BETTER CHANCE OF ME "WINNING" ON THE LOTTERIES, THAN THERE IS OF US GETTING ANY **RAIN**!! -- just saying...

Same ole WEATHER again... *HOT*! Sunny, with some Partial-Clouding... SCORCHING. A bit of a Breeze.

oh. Look! - I-"WON"-$7.-on-the-LOTTERY-This-Afternoon! -- huh. I wonder what the ODDS were of THAT?!

Meanwhile, there are "Predictions" - [INSERT Insane-Laughter] - of 30%-Chances of THUNDER-SHOWERS for Tomorrow. -- Of COURSE, there are!! -- IT'll be *TUESDAY*, My "SHOP-FARI"-DAY!! And, I had "Plans" on going to the OTHER MICHAEL'S...

hmm... I just might have to "WING-IT" with the PERUSAL-PURCHASING-PHLIGHT-PLANS. -- nuts!

*************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10