Saturday, July 28, 2012

**THANK YOU!!** LITTLE-"Subconscious-Personal-Assistant"-VOICE!!

I HAD *TOTALLY* FORGOTTEN THAT I HAD "BANKING" TO DO!! -- Whew!!

Of course, it also meant that I had to forego My intents of heading EASTWARD to Check-Out the OTHER MICHAEL'S for a Change... However, FIRST, that afore-mentioned "Financial-Matter". And then, Something MOTHER was in *need* of at SEARS.

Eventually, We made Our Way over to MICHAEL'S... I used up *most* of THIS WEEK'S
"40%-OFF-COUPONS" on THESE...




Although, I *did* HOLD-BACK at least ONE more, in the Event that We do manage to get to the OTHER STORE later in the Week. - I'm *HOPING* that THEY'll have a few DIFFERENT COLOURS! That I *KNOW* Exist!

Anyhoo, as there *wasn't* Anything ELSE that We wanted at The TRAINYARDS, I thought that a Visit to PIER-ONE might be in Order! -- IT was along Our ROUTE, and We *had* the TIME... Besides, IT's been a WHILE since MOTHER's been There.



Sooo MANY "PRETTY" THINGS...

SOOO little "SPACE" to Put the MANY "PRETTY" THINGS...

Instead, I picked-up THESE 2-PACKAGES of GLASS PEBBLES. -- *ON SALE* for just $1.48!!

I would have Preferred DIFFERENT COLOURS, but THESE were the ONLY Ones **LEFT** after One LADY had already Walked-Off with AS-MUCH-AS-SHE-COULD-CARRY! - nuts! I wanted to see the Colours.


No matter... I got a Great "Dose" of DECOR-THERAPY to hold Me over! -- AND, Met a very -
[I HOPE!] - POSSIBLE-FUTURE-"CLIENT"!?!

hmm...I might very well have to **DIG-OUT** "THE ROOM", sooner than I had Planned... So that, I can **GET TO** whatever Necessary YARN!

-- Does ANYONE Make a YARN-DETECTOR..?


**************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10