Monday, January 3, 2011

The Lawn looks so GREEN...

HEY...  WHAT'S THAT *WHITE* STUFF FALLING FROM THE SKY..?!

...just a rhetorical "observation".... -- sorta...

As, earlier Today, I was just gazing out a window and noticing the rather extreme LACK of Snow there was on Our Front Lawn. I really can't remember there ever being so LESS Snow before at THIS Time of Year! -- And, I'm not "Young"...

In fact, the patches of exposed Grass are GREENER than they usually are at any *other* Time! However, as MOTHER was quick to remind Me, "Winter isn't over YET!"

-- And, from Her Lips to the WEATHER GODS' Giant "Snow Globe"... it would appear... -- Since late this Afternoon, We've been having the odd little SNOW FLURRY! Depending on the yo-yo Temps, there might be Shovelling on My "Schedule" for Tomorrow...

So, with THAT possible "future" Task in mind, I've been trying to get whatever CROCHET Time in for Today... Between, of course, My CYBER Time, and weekly TV-HUNKY-[ I'M *NOT* DEAD YET! ]-EYE-CANDY Time!!

Meanwhile, with that SAID, I'm going to go back to that CROCHETING now....

*********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10