Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Meet My *New* CART, "BLANCHE"!!

I'VE BEEN WANTING ONE OF THESE SINCE NOVEMBER!


...WHEN, I spotted a Couple of the OTHER-VENDORS Using THEM.


THE CAR is **small**!

And, when I do a CRAFT SHOW, I Bring MUCH "INVENTORY" that must be "ORIGAMI-ed" *into* Said VEHICLE...

Needless to say, it takes *much* "PLANNING" to do THAT, as well as "TIME-MANAGING" the UN-Loading and SET-UP of "STUFF"!

MANY "Trips" with HEAVY CONTAINERS is *often* involved!!

Remember... THE CAR is **small**! -- Hence, bringing along any "Normal"-Sized CART-DOLLEY-SKID is OUT of the question!




HOWEVER...

THIS "PUPPY"... is SOOOO *PERFECT*!!



IT's a little over a FOOT-Wide and *ONLY* about 2-Inches Thick!! -- ITS "Construct" is also quite Sturdy! And, at $19.99 - *WORTH* EVERY PENNY!!

Anyhoo, I picked IT up on MONDAY while I was at COSTCO. -- I've seen OTHER-TYPES at a couple of Other-Stores, but THIS ONE was the BEST-SUITED - [and Priced] - for My Needs!

Oooo!! Can't WAIT to "TRY" IT out!!

************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10