Tuesday, March 12, 2013

again..?!! -- well. so much for the "ZOMBIE-APOCALYPSE"...

OR, GETTING WHACKED UPSIDE THE PLANET BY SOME GINORMOUS WAYWARD COSMIC DUST MOTE...

**SINKHOLES**!! -- THOSE are the SNEAKY-SINISTER-"WE CAN GET YOU *WHEN* & *WHERE* WE WANT TO!"-SCOURGE that Plagues Us ALL!!

Apparently, some POOR-UNSUSPECTING-GOLFING-SMUCK is that Latest "NEWS"-Worthy VICTIM..?! -- Luckily, He Survived!

Meanwhile, I've personally, become rather *wary* of ANY PUDDLES and/or Roadway-CRACKS that I've Encountered of Late... oh. And, *DON'T* Get Me started on the **POTHOLES** that are EVERYWHERE!!

Anyhoo... The Afore-Mentioned was "One" Reason as to "WHY" I *passed* on going on My usual TOUR-de-TUESDAY Travels. -- There was some ON & OFF RAIN Earlier in the Day... Besides, there wasn't Anything that was in NEED of *GETTING*, or, wasting Money on, either! At least, for Today...

Although, "FRIDAY", could be *Different* Matter..? -- just saying...

And, of course, I still DIDN'T get nearly as *much* Done as I had I wanted to! -- Except, for a Couple of more PANELS on those TWO "C.H.I.P."s... There's also additional CYBER-STUFF to deal with. "CALLS" to make... STUFF to Sort...

As well as for *NOW*, "SLEEP-TO-GET"!! -- *BEFORE* the SINKHOLES and ZOMBIES get Me!!
**************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10