Thursday, March 14, 2013

You can Tell that it'll "Officially" be *SPRING* soon...

THE TEMPS HAVE DROPPED AND, *MORE* FLURRIES ARE IN THE FORECAST!! -- So, DON'T be "Surprised" *WHEN* I end up BLOOGING-ABOUT horrid Amounts of SNOW *any* Time NEXT Week! -- IT always Happens...

hm. I *MUST* Remember to "check-out" the Shovels at CANADIAN TIRE on Saturday... I really DO *need* to get a NEW "SCOOPY" One! -- I knew that there was "Something" that I had *Forgotten* to Look-For at COSTCO Today...

ANOTHER *OVERCAST* Day, with an added rather NIPPY WIND... Actually, I probably really shouldn't *fuss* about THAT, as IT *HELPED* in sucking-up and Freeze-DRYING *most* of the MELTWATER that was Pooling all over! -- A GOOD Thing!

Meanwhile, We had a brief "FAMILY" Errand to run Earlier in the Afternoon, before I went on the Quickie-Solo-MILK-RUN. -- And, I *didn't* Buy ANYthing "EXTRA", either!! -- pooh! -- However, *NOT* to Fear, I made up for it with the Purchase of some STOCK-MARKET SHARES to Satisfy My "Spending" NEEDS! - At least, THEY will give Me a little *RETURN* Dividend! - eventually...

BTW, I've *Noticed* that I've been Neglect in POSTING *any* PICS for a Few Days... My BAD! -- So. Have THIS ONE to **BRIGHTEN** Your DAY!!


[One of SISTER's PICS -- Obviously, since IT has SUNLIGHT!!]


*HOPEFULLY*, those LEAF-BARE TREES in the Background will SOON take a "HINT" and get *SPRINGY*!?!

************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10