Monday, March 11, 2013

oh. pooh!! -- I KNEW I *Should* Have Bought That LOTTERY TICKET!

THE NUMBERS THAT I "WOULD HAVE PICKED", CAME OUT!! -- nuts!!

oh, well... The MONEY that I "SAVED" from "GAMBLING" went toward *MORE* CLOTHING-THAT-I-REALLY-DON'T-NEED-BUT-HEY!-THEY-WERE-ON-SALE-*AND*-I-HAD-A-15%-OFF-COUPON-BESIDES-I-LIKED-THE-COLOURS-JUST-HOPE-THAT-THEY-"FIT"...

Just got TWO COTTON SWEATER-TUNICS -- Same Style. Different Colours. I'll have to Make a HAT to go with the LIMEY-YELLOW and GREY ONE. I *have* the YARN! And, the BLACK & WHITE ONE should go well with those BLACK "LEGGINGS" that I picked up Last Week..? -- I'm going to *have* to Find some SHOES now...

Actually, I hadn't "PLANNED" on going Out, Today... However, a *needed* ERRAND came up, so I tossed in a bit of SHOP-EDITION in. But, only within the General-Environs of THE MALL. -- See?? I really don't have go very "FAR", to get sucked into SPENDING *MONEY*! Just Exploring *past* My CURB will more than often DO the Trick!!

Meanwhile, whether or not I *venture* OUT Tomorrow, will likely be dependent of the WEATHER. RAIN is in the FORECAST...

******************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10