Sunday, August 5, 2012

FINISH THIS SENTENCE -- "IT was soooo *HUMID* out ____ "

"...THE SKY WAS SWEATING BUCKETS ALL OVER US!!" -- FINALLY!!


Late in the Morning, as I Opened My Eyes for the last *umpteenth* Time, "Part" of My BRAIN was wondering as to "WHY" My Room seemed so Dark..? -- And then, I heard...

 plunk...plunk..drip. drip... Plunk.
 PlunK.drip.plunkplunkplunkPlunkPlunkPLUNKPLUNKPLUNKP
 LUNKplunkPLUNKPLUNKPLUNKPLUNKPLUNKPLUNKPLUNKthud
 PLUNKPLUNKPLU...

oh! right. "RAIN". about TIME!!

Sheets of IT fell for a good 20-Minutes. And, without the usual FLASH & BANG Show! - However, the HUMIDITY only continued to RISE! - Even despite, the Additional LIGHT-SHOWERS throughout the Day.

BTW, that "Predicted" COLD-FRONT, *NOT* so much really... Meanwhile, IT's a return to CLEAR SKIES again for the next Day or so. - Although...there IS this "Rumour" of RAIN for the Remainder of the Week..?!!

hmm... could be... afterall, I will be needing to "BUS-IT" on THURSDAY!! -- YEP! "MONEY-IN-THE-BANK"!

*************************************************************

1 comment:

  1. IT was soooo *HUMID* out that I could have sworn I was breathing jell-o.

    Fortunately it has cooled some here, and we got some rain, however ours came with the crash and boom...and wind...took out several neighborhood trees. :(

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10