Monday, August 13, 2012

YAY!! IT'S ARRIVED!!

I'VE BEEN WONDERING ABOUT *IF* AND *WHEN* IT MIGHT "SHOW-UP"..?!!

http://onlinecataloguecanada.ikea.com/CA/en/IKEA_Catalogue


Oooo!! THEY've Restocked that COTTON-LINEN FABRIC with the SAILING SHIPS
on IT!! - WOOHOO!! -- hmm... I'm going to HAVE TO make a "TRIP" Out THERE again
- *SOON*!!

Well. SO... Except for the HUMIDITY, the Day was almost "DRY". And, *mostly* SUNNY. -- Just HOPE that IT'll "Continue" for Tomorrow..? -- At least, UNTIL, MOTHER and I "Return" from Our POSSIBLE-PURCHASE-PERUSAL-PLANS! Or else, SHE will sure to be somewhat "P*SSED"!! - [just warning...]

ANYWAY, I stayed "COOL" by spending an Hour or so, CHIPPING-ICE-OFF the
"FREEZER"-Part of My OLD-MINI-FRIDGE! - There's still a LOT more ICE left, BUT, I can only allow "so-much" to MELT at a Time... I wouldn't want IT to FLOOD and/or SHORT-OUT the THERMOSTAT!

OTHERWISE, *HOW* else would I KEEP My DR.PEPPERs COLD..??!!

-- "PRIORITIES", eh??!

*******************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10