Friday, August 31, 2012

There's a BLUE MOON. And, I've got a TICKET on the "BIG"-LOTTERY...

HMM...

The BAD NEWS - I never DID get to SEE the FULL MOON! -- nuts!! - [Cloud coverage. No windows in the proper spot...]

- AND, about that *BIG*-LOTTERY..? -- NOT-EVEN-*CLOSE*!!

The GOOD NEWS - I *DID* WIN *another* $7. on My "Regular" LOTTERY!! -- So, NOT a TOTAL Loss...

Anyhoo, MORE WASHCLOTHS...




oh. hey. LOOK! NEW NEIGHBOURS!!

yeah... The PREVIOUSLY-NEW-NOT-SO-FRIENDLY-NEIGHBOURS SOLD Their House. And, the NEW-NEW-NEIGHBOURS are beginning to Move IN...

However, We're *not* QUITE certain as to WHICH of the PEOPLE coming and going are actually STAYING!?? -- There's a Couple of NOT-All-That-STRAPPING-Barely-LEGAL-Looking-LADS unloading Stuff..??

-- I'll keep You POSTED...

***************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10