Wednesday, August 8, 2012

MID-Week, already?! -- The Day just Came and WENT-SDAY

well.. *THIS* WAS CERTAINLY A THRILLING DAY, FROTH WITH ADVENTURE AND MEMORABLE MOMENTS - "NOT"!!

Honestly, I think I spent more Time Tweaking YESTERDAY'S POST!! - Really!

Oh. And, IT got HOT & HUMID again!! However, THIS Time, there was an odd bit of
"FLASH & BANG" in the Air along side of the Late Afternoon RAIN. -- Literally, TWO-Minutes after The ELDERLY-PARENTAL-UNITS returned from Their Grocery-Getting!!

You know, IT's AMAZING how much the WEEDS have Perked-Up after a few Good-RAIN-SHOWERS!

hey..? LISTEN... "SILENCE"! -- The "JIM-BUGS" have *STOPPED*!! At least, on THIS Side of the HOUSE! - Perhaps, I'll actually GET some SLEEP Tonight..? Will *need* IT! Got "BUS-TRIPPING" Plans for Tomorrow...

Gonna get Back to My YARN, now... I'm HALFWAY through the NEW HAT.

********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10