Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Needling The HOOKS...

I'VE MISSED THE "SPEED" OF CROCHET!




And, even then, I probably would have had *more* Done, IF that OLD-BLUE-YARN was SOFTER! -- IT really IS rather ROUGH! -- So far, I've managed just over 3-square-feet of
"Work" since Last Night... IT would have taken Me a WEEK to *KNIT* the Same Area!!

However, for now, I think I'll just stick to TOQUES where The NEEDLES are Involved. -- THIS is a Colour-Combo that I've been Wanting to TRY for a while!

*********************************************************************

BTW, **THANKS** for the Now-More-ELDERLY-MALE-PARENTAL-UNIT Well-Wishes, FAIRY-T & G-GIRL

-- [As He WAITED for MOTHER - so They could go shopping - His ONE-LINER-OF-THE-DAY was, "..did you know, I have a Birthday coming up.."]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10