Sunday, June 17, 2012

WHAT-The-FLUSH..??!!

**HAPPY MALE-PARENTAL-UNIT DAY!!** -- BTW, DAD, I've just Saved on the WATER BILL by FIXING My RUNNING TOILET!

The stupid-Thing has been HINKY for over a Week... If the HANDLE isn't "JIGGLED" just *right*, the TANK *wasn't* FILLING! And, since IT "normally" takes FOREVER, IT was difficult to tell whether or NOT if IT was WORKING!

-- IT's a TINY "WATER-CLOSET" under the Stairs, with much STUFF on Top of the TANK-LID *preventing* any Constant-Monitoring.

Then, this Afternoon, "The JIGGLE" LOST ITS TINKLE-SUPER-POWERS... A *LIFTING* of THE LID was INITIATED!

hmm...

That SUCTION-DISK-THINGY I had to get LAST Time *isn't* Lifting... Perhaps the fact that IT *doesn't* appear to be ATTACHED to ANYTHING, **could** BE "THE-PROBLEM"..??
...hang on... "where" did THAT-Loose-SCREW-Lying-on-the-Bottom-of-The-TANK *come* FROM?!!

AH-HA!

The GOOD NEWS - NOTHING was BROKEN. Just, UNDONE... "HOW?" remains a Mystery at the Moment. -- Also, I *KNEW* how to FIX IT!!

The BAD NEWS - IT's a *tight*, DARK Spot. I had to detach another Part to ACCESS where I had to return the SCREW and then, get the DISK back on...

Oh! Did I "mention" the part where I had to SPEND almost an HOUR **WAITING** for the TANK to FILL, so I could ADJUST the FLOAT properly..?

You know, IT's just occurred to Me... The FAUCET-Fixing. The WIPER-BLADE-Bandaging. Now, TOILET-'taching... ALL "WATER"-related Repairs! -- THESE are NOT "Skills" that I would associate with being an "AQUARIAN"!!

I must've KILLED the **WRONG**-"SPIDER" in a PREVIOUS-LIFE!?! -- Is that THUNDER I Hear..?

...crap!

*****************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10