Friday, June 8, 2012

*nuts*! -- I-think-I-did-"something"-*STUPID*-to-my-HAND...

'CAUSE IT'S BEEN "KILLING" ME *ALL* DAY!!

IT's the RIGHT One... The Back-part near the WRIST. I keep having to FLEX and "Pop" IT all of the Time. -- IT was probably all of that TIGHT KNITTING I had to do to Finish off Yesterday's HAT... My RIGHT-NEEDLE-GRIP isn't as Uniform - or, Relaxed - as My CROCHET-GRIP. -- [..not that all of the BLOOG "Typing" *HELPS* any, either!!? ..just saying...]

I might just have to STAY OFF The NEEDLES for a Few Days!!

ah, crap! -- NOW I'll be "Forced" to DO *OTHER*-Stuff... like SORTING... and, CLEANING... **HOUSEWORK**! AARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!

But, WHEN I do get BACK to IT - I Plan to give THIS YARN a TRY...



**************************************************************

3 comments:

  1. ooh that looks posh, as regards your hand, pull your thumb back as far as it will go backwards, that is supposed to help, helps me anyway hugsx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I looked at some of this wool too, love it. It's so earthy and organic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your hand feels better too!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10