Monday, June 25, 2012

HEY! -- SISTER & Her HUBBY are HERE!!

THEY JUST "POPPED"-IN on Their Way to THE-PRINCESSES'...

THEY're going to be "IN-the-GENERAL-[100-mile]-AREA" for a Couple of Weeks or, there's-about. SHE's Here to *help-out* PRINCESSES'-MOM with some FACE-PAINTING-ecetera during the CANADA DAY Celebrations This coming Weekend.

IT's "Something" *THEY* ALL Do...

Between THAT, Her *Obligatory*-SHOPPING, "Bonding" with THE PROGENY, and then heading further SOUTH-WEST to CPL.TAT-MOM's *new* Place, I might have to Start a
"Pool" on How-MANY-Hours-We'll-SEE-Her-in-the-Next-Couple-of-WEEKS!!

Meanwhile, THEY were Here for *almost* an Hour, Tonight! -- I think I spent TWICE that Time Today on "HAZMATTING" My Bathroom!! - [I'd been stricken with a *Rare* DOMESTIC-MOMENT! - Mark IT down on Your Calendars!]

However, I *did* find Time to work on the B&W HAT... Feeling *much* BETTER now!

***************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10