Thursday, September 26, 2013

huh...I hadn't really noticed it before...

BUT, THIS HAT SEEMS TO HAVE THE *SAME* COLOURS AS "TINKERBELL"...
Wouldn't You say so, FAIRY-T?




ANYHOO... I haven't been able to Work on THIS since Late-JULY! - [SEE 26JUL2013 POST] - AS, I had RUN-OUT of that "GREEN" YARN!! - I finally FOUND the Needed "STASH" Last Week... However, I had to put IT aside, as I've been Side-Tracked with doing SISTER's BLANKET.

WHICH, BTW, was COMPLETED Tonight! -- I *think* I caught ALL of the "TAILENDS"..? - I'll "try" to get IT Photographed THIS Weekend...

MEANWHILE, I *hope* that EVERYONE did "Something" *MAGICAL*, as a *Way* of CELEBRATING FAIRY-T's "BIRTHDAY", TODAY..??!! -- She's liable to WAG Her *WAND* at You, IF You DIDN'T!

*TRUST ME*! It won't be "pretty", IF She DOES!

-- FIVE WORDS... "FAIRY-DUST GETS *EVERY* WHERE!!

*****************************************************************

2 comments:

  1. What a colourful post! I like the shade of green you're knitting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour combo and isn't the Patons Classic Worsted a dream to work with?

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10