Friday, September 13, 2013

you know... I *really* have to LEARN to *NOT*...

*PRESS* THE "DELETE"-BUTTON **BEFORE** ACTUALLY **READING** WHAT I'M ABOUT TO *DO*!!!

So... **STUPID**-ME, I went to DELETE a "FILE" on My CAMERA's SD CARD and "ACCIDENTLY" WIPED-OUT the WHOLE "FOLDER" instead!! - [virtually pounding Head against Something really HARD!!] - aarrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

HOWEVER...

*Despite* the LACK of any "FLASH-MEMORY"-RECOVERY-SOFTWARE, I **THANKFULLY** had "a" COPY of "most" of the LOST PHOTOS on My HARD-DRIVE! -- WHEW!! -- The only CASUALTIES were Tonight's WASHCLOTH Pics - [easily redone] - and My Assortment of MICHAEL'S COUPONS - [easily recovered as well]

Actually, REAL LOSS was My "TIME" and **SLEEP**!! - [I have to be UP in a *FEW* HOURS!] - And, of course, the USUAL-*PITHY*-POST!

Then again... Although "Technically", THIS all happened on the "14th", IT *was* the "FRIDAY, THE 13TH"-POST that was AFFECTED! -- So... really NO "Surprise" there, huh?

okay. Gotta GET to Bed, NOW!

******************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10