Tuesday, September 24, 2013

oh. great. so... **NOW** They have IT "in Stock"..?!

ACTUALLY, THEY WERE THE ONLY ONES THAT HAD *ANYTHING* "IN STOCK"!!
 
well... At least, The WEATHER "co-operated"! - SUNNY. Cool, but not Cold. -- oh! And, TRAFFIC was "LIGHT", too! - [what's That about?!]
 
okay. so. ONCE again, I had this "LIST"... About a DOZEN STORES and/or PLACES that I wanted to "pop into" for the ODD *ON-SALE* ITEM. Or, to just POWER-BROWSE..? -- For a Change, I began with --

 
WALMART... For *too* LONG!
  • I KNOW that I *shouldn't* have, but FIVE BIG-BALLS of HANDICRAFTER-COTTON "fell" into My MINI-CART!
  • ah! GOOD! - My FROZEN-PASTA I like is *still* ON-SALE!
  • nuts!! - There's NONE of My FAV "FLAVOUR" around!
  • ggrrrrr....
  • I think MOTHER needed BANANAS..? The PRICE is *right*. But, "ripeness" NOT so much...
  • FATHER's FAV BREAD is Regular-Price. Usually, I'd pass, however, We need some.
  • ugh! - "WHY" does that CASE of DR.PEPPER *keep* FALLING-OFF the CART's Bottom-Shelf??
  • seriously? That TWICE already!
 
BED, BATH, AND BEYOND
  • Just went inside the ENTRY - the MATS I wanted still aren't marked-down more yet.
 
SOLUTIONS
  • Totally OVER-Priced!
  • However, I *did* manage to garnish some *Useful* INFO on a Certain SHELVING Product that I've been Curious about.
 
DOLLARAMA
  • They didn't have the ITEM I was Looking for...
 
MICHAEL'S... *FINALLY*!
  • huh. There's MORE of that NICE-"CAT"-RIBBON that I bought Last Week for SISTER's BIRTHDAY.
  • Found SEVEN...
  • pooh! - NO "new"-YARN!
  • ..except for... Several BALLS of "MERCURY"!? -- NOT, the DYELOT I needed! - [THANKFULLY! Or I would have "LOST-IT"!!]
  • hey! There's MANAGER-DAVE!! - Haven't "seen" Him in WEEKS!!
  • Anyhoo... Spent WAY-TOO-MUCH Time THERE to *just* end up with a BUNCH of SILLY-STUFF!
  • And, *a* BALL of "MERCURY"...
 
GROCERY-STORE-#1
  • Just needed some ON-SALE CREAM-CHEESE - "SALMON"-Flavour...
  • great. *NONE* LEFT! -- Though, NOT "Surprised" at THAT Price!
  • Got TWO OTHERS...
 
GROCERY-STORE-#2
  • Same Price on the BANANAS There, however, Their Condition was WORSE!
  • YES! -- CHOCOLATE-CHIPS are ON-SALE!
  • So's the TWO-MINUTE-RICE... And, of course, *MY* FAV FLAVOUR is SOLD-OUT!
  • ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
 
A "DIFFERENT"-DOLLAR-Type-STORE
  • "nada" again on My "Mystery"-Item...
  • Although, another "si" on My FAV STORAGE-BAGS... [that I have to FILL, then *Find* a place FOR!]
 
FUTURE SHOP
  • The *REAL*-EXCUSE for going out "SHOPPING", Today -- IT's "HAWAII FIVE-0" Season THREE DVD-Release-Day!!
  • *WHAT*??!! -- IT's *NOT* in the Store's "SYSTEM"..?!!!
  • **GGRRRRRRRRRRRR...**
 
An ERRAND...
 
Another WALMART...
  • Another LACK of My FAV-FROZEN-FOOD-FLAVOUR!
  • I'll get more SALE-Priced O.J. Later in the Week...
 
GROCERY-STORE-#3
  • Need more YOGURT. Especially, at that Price...
  • aarrgghhh!! - NO *NEW* Shipments since Saturday!
  • Got some MINI-PITA-BREAD instead...
 
FOUR-HOURS Later... **HOME**!!
 
Meanwhile, I had *HOPED* to have the Time to buzz through VALUE-VILLAGE and PIER-ONE - [yeah. THAT "happened"...]
 
LATER ON...
 
I decided to CHECK FUTURE-SHOP's "ONLINE"-Thingy... With *LUCK*, those DVDs SHOULD be *DELIVERED* "some" Time, Tomorrow!! -- They had better! - I want SOMEthing *GOOD* to Watch while I "Finish" THE BLANKET!!
 
*************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10