Thursday, March 24, 2011

Quality HOOK-Wait-Time...

...WITH MOTHER...

You know, between the "little" Shovelling Marathons and SORE Hand, the overwhelming *need* to catch up on READING, I haven't touched My CROCHET HOOKS in *over* a Month!! -- Until, Today...

And, "Why?" -- Well, because I knew that I would have some TIME to wile away - with MOTHER, *without* access to My Laptop. As, We BOTH needed a "Creative" DIVERSION to accomplish that Task, whilst FATHER was undergoing a particular Medical Test Procedure.

Which, as it happens, *didn't* take as long as We had expected. Which, is also a "Good" Thing
- He's not "big" on being the *patient* PATIENT... Anyway, He managed to get *through* IT all with MINIMAL FUSS! -- So far...

Whatever. THIS is as far as I had Time to do... Not certain as to WHEN I'll get back to IT - still have *more* READING awaiting Me...




So. Now for "Something Completely Different"...

For My Needle-Crafting "Readers" -- Please CHECK OUT this Latest Posting from BLOOG-Buddy KRISTIN NICHOLAS... She has a FAVOUR to ASK..

http://getting-stitched-on-the-farm.blogspot.com/2011/03/brutal-honesty.html

If You can Help "Directly", that would be Awesome, and THANK YOU!! Or, if You can just PASS the INFO on... That would be Great, too!!  EVERY Little Bit HELPS!!

**********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10