Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Well..THEY've *Grown*!!

I HAVEN'T GOTTEN *HALFWAY* THROUGH ANY of WHAT I *WANTED* to DO, Today!

Although, We DID get to SEE THE PRINCESSES and Their MOM! TAP-MAN borrowed a Vehicle, and drove The GANG and SISTER to THE BIG MALL, where We met up with Them.

PRINCESS PRE-TEEN is *almost* as Tall as Me! And, LITTLE PRINCESS BIG-RED weighs a TON! She was also on the Shy-side, as it's been a WHILE since We've seen Her last...

Meanwhile, all of the Comings and Goings took a CHUNK out of My "BIG PLANS" of Doing Things... The WASHCLOTH "Inventory" *should* have been Completed by NOW!




However, JUST as I was *about* to DIG into THE PILE, SISTER breezes into My "Room" with the
"..oooo!"s and "..ahh..."s and thankfully, DIDN'T Drool onto My "Babies"! -- She wanted to Purchase a Bunch to use as "Baby Shower" and "Hostess" Gifts...

I'm Grateful for the *Sale*, but IT's thrown My whole Schedule OFF! -- We have to leave *EARLY*
in the Morning to GET Her to The AIRPORT!

NO Sleep for ME Tonight...

****************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10