Friday, April 5, 2013

nuts!! - There had Better BE *Stuff* LEFT, Tomorrow!?!!

APPARENTLY, MICHAEL'S HAS THIS REALLY *GREAT* SALE ON - STARTING "TODAY"..?!!

However, FATHER *wanted* to Use *HIS* CAR! - So, MOTHER had to settle for Grocery-Getting with Him, *rather* than Crafty-Bargain-Hunting with Me... decisions, decisions...

well... IT *is* His CAR... And, it's not like We weren't going over to MICHAEL'S Tomorrow, anyway...

hmm... I *wonder* whether or not *IF* MANAGER-DAVE would have *Considered* doing some
"PERSONAL-SHOPPING" for Us, IF I had Called and "Asked-NICELY"..?? -- I think I might just run THAT Question by Him Tomorrow "if" He's IN...

Actually, there was this Particularly-*NEW*-Colour of the "ON-SALE"-COTTON-YARN that I had Noticed the Other-Day... And, there were ONLY a FEW BALLS... nuts!

-- Gonna keep My Fingers-Crossed on HOPING that MOST-PEOPLE **DON'T** Know about the New-SALES-Cycle "Beginning" on FRIDAYS now, instead of on SATURDAYS...?!!

PSST!! -- DON'T *TELL* ANYONE!!


Meanwhile... I spent the Day "Recovering" from YESTERDAY's "ADVENTURES", with some CYBERness and a Load of Laundry! -- yeah. Sounds "exciting", I know! -- Then again, I really didn't get to Sleep until DAWN!!

"BLOOGING", IT's just a tad Time-CONSUMING when Your Computer keeps *CRASHING*!! -- stupid-cannibalistic-automatic-security-updates...

ANYHOO... Have a Looksee at WHAT I Bought at the "ORIGINALS" CRAFT SHOW...




100% MERINO - from "Le CHEVRIER Du NORD" - THEY're located in the SAGUENAY, QUEBEC Area...

AND, Specialize in MOHAIR, but I didn't want to Spend *that* much for now... Perhaps, at THEIR Next Appearance HERE during Christmas. My "LUX"-STASH could probably Use Some... Besides, it's always *Good* to SUPPORT the "LOCAL"- [CANADA] - MARKET!!

*************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10