Sunday, April 14, 2013

**HAPPY "57TH"**!! -- The "PAPERWORK" Anniversary...

DESPITE the EXPECTED PHYSICAL ACHES & PAINS, THE-ELDERLY-PARENTAL-UNITS ARE *STILL* GOING ON STRONG!! - [SEE 14APR2011 POST]

Whilst *I*, am trying to keep-up with "The PAPERWORK" to make certain that *EVERYONE* STAYS-THAT-WAY!!

Although, as CLERICALLY-*OBSESSED* as I am - [I SAVE Everything!] - there are still Aspects of IT all that I just HATE **having** to DO!! -- Like, "FILLING-OUT" Forms... And then, have to subsequently POSTALLY-"Prep" Them... EVEN, the Ones that mean that I get MONEY *BACK*!!

-- I'd rather do LAUNDRY!

So. I spent a Few HOURS *Sorting* through this "PILE"... Separating the MUST-KEEP-STUFF from the MUST-*DESTROY*-STUFF, while trying to Find a Certain-Much-Needed-FORM! - Which, I *did*. Eventually. - But NOW, I *have* to FILL-IT-*IN*...

Not to mention, the OTHER-REALLY-*IMPORTANT*-FORMS-that-MUST-BE-MAILED-**TOMORROW** as well... And, don't get me "Started" on My *TAXES*!! -- Actually, I *DO* need to get Started on THOSE, too... AFTER!

BTW, speaking of Laundry... There's also a Load of SOCKS that's waiting to be done! And, some Other-Stuff to be popped into the Dryer...

arrgghhhh...... I'd rather be CROCHETING right Now!!

***********************************************************

oh! And also, **HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, ADALIZA**!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10