Monday, April 22, 2013

Be REAL! Nevermind about "The PURSE" - **POCKETS** are a Girl's BEST-FRIEND!!

crap! - I *MISSED* MY CARGO-PANTS, TODAY!!

okay. so. A bit of "Background"-T.M.I. -- I, am a "CARGO-PANT"-Devotee! ALL year-round... Even, the "SHORTS"-Version in SUMMER. -- I **LOVE** My "POCKETS"!!

THAT said, I should also State, that have No Objections to PURSES. Actually, I prefer to Use My Long-Strapped-Little-$2.-Yard-Sale-Find-Custom-Handmade-[there's a Matching UNused 2nd One]-Thick-Leather-"Palm"-Sized-PURSE for My Phone and Coupons and Munchie-Food...

Keys and $$ go into those POCKETS! -- If ANYONE is STUPID-ENOUGH to "MUG" Me, They're gonna haveta *WORK*-For-IT! AND, throw in "DINNER-&-A-MOVIE"!! -- I'm an INexpensive "DATE", not a CHEAP ONE!!

right. so. BACK to "TODAY"...

I finally had that "ORTHO"-Doc Appointment for the NASTY-ARM-ROTATOR-CUFF...
And, since I didn't know Their Examinations-"Dress"-Code, I decided to go with the Semi-Faux-"LULULEMON"ade-*Look*-Wear -- so I could Layer-Down without having to Strip-Down..?


BTW, This ENTIRE 3-Piece-"OUTFIT" was Acquired
for UNDER $35.!

AS in, the BLACK-SKINNY-LEGGINGS-PANTS-with-*NO*-Pockets and the GREY-YELLOW-STRIPED-3/4-SLEEVE-LONG-TUNIC-SWEATER-[also, with NO pockets] over a SOLID-LIME-YELLOW-LONG-SLEEVE-T-SHIRT.

-- Granted, My Outer-CARDIGAN had POCKETS, just *not* "Secure" Ones for Anything *Important*...


huh. -- Despite, Me being Soooo-NOT-Svelte, I think I actually managed to Look "okay"! - For an "OLD"-LADY!


*THANK-YOU*, OLD NAVY and JOE FRESH!!





Anyhoo, a Contents-*DUMP* and Re-ORG of the "PALM"-PURSE was in order! -- Wow. I had no Idea that I had SO much CRAP in THERE!! - But, how come My KEYS *DON'T* FIT??!! -- ggrrrrrrr...

oh. well. At least I have My *Totally*-CLASHING-Red-&-White-"ECKO"-RHINO-SATCHEL that I can STASH *EVERYthing* into! -- hmm... I think I need to Find a *Nice* Skinny-BELT-Purse for that Ensemble.

whatever... NEXT-TIME, I'm "Shopping"-Out with the CARGOS!!

*********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10