Monday, April 8, 2013

The "MONKEY-WRENCH"-THEORY: the Downside of "PLANNING" - *ANYTHING*...

IT'S TRUE. "LIFE" DOES *SUCK*!!

...but, wait... I don't "HAVE" a *LIFE*! -- Although, I'm sure that IF I "did", IT would probably *SUCK* even *MORE*!!

So... After putting IT "off". And then, ending up *never* Finding the "Time" to DO IT within the Time-Constraints of the OTHER-PARTY. Then, *when* I did, the OTHER-PARTY wasn't even "There"! -- TODAY, I *finally* got ahold of THEM!

"THINGS" got Scheduled. PROCEDURES are in Motion. -- hang on... The "VENUE" Location is NOT *where* I was lead to Believe where IT would BE! -- crap!!

oh. and, watch out for that SPANNER that's about to whack Someone's Skull...

just. great... This whole "EVENT" has NO Choice but *to* Proceed, along with ITS already *many* inherent "OBSTACLES". - However, the Location-CHANGE was quite UNexpected. And, of ITSELF, *now* presents several *additional* DIFFICULTIES!!

aarrrgggghhhhhhhh!!!


MEANWHILE, the Rest of My Day went about ITS Normal-Boring-Self... Just a Grocery-Get to COSTCO and to THE MALL. -- At least, the WEATHER was "good"... [so long as We don't mention Tonight's RAIN..]

***********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10