Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ohh!! **THANK-YOU**, YARN-FAIRIES!!!

THERE WERE *PLENTY* OF BALLS STILL LEFT IN THOSE "DYE-LOTS" THAT I NEEDED!! -- whew!!

So... The TOUR-de-TUESDAY began in WARM-ish DRIZZLY-MISTY WEATHER - [whence Earlier, there had been RAIN] - with THE CAR *FOGGING*-Up as I took IT out of the GARAGE!! -- not "helpful"...

FIRST STOP - COSTCO, *IF* I can GET There without being SMUCKED by the IDIOT-GARBAGE-TRUCK that JUST *CUT* Me OFF - [under a LOW Overpass, no less!] - on the HIGHWAY-EXIT!! -- And, what's even *more* "Disturbing", is that I actually OWN "STOCK" in *THAT* COMPANY! - "Dividends" just *saved* His A$$ets!!

Anyway, just the USUAL Milk-Eggs-Magazine-"Food-Samples-LUNCH" There... Then, on to TRAINYARDS...

Oooo...There's an *NEW* ENTRANCE on that SOUTH-Side now, to the FARM-BOY Grocery-Store! -- Picked up My "Supply" of BLUEBERRY-JUICE There and some FRESH-PRODUCE... I also tried some of Their "TAKE-OUT-BUFFET" Food -- got some rather Tasty BBQ-PULLED-PORK for Dinner Later...

SWEET! - The SUN is Coming-OUT! Yay! -- Just in Time to head to MICHAEL'S...

MUST FIND that YARN... ahh... GOOD! -- There's *LOTS* and, of the Matching DYE-LOT!! -- Now, I'll just have to "COUPON" Them to Death!

Speaking of WHICH, I just "happened" to have One for This Week that is *apparently* a "MIS-PRINT"..?? -- So, MANAGER-DAVE said...


yeah. well. NOT *AUNTIE's* "Problem", huh?!


Whatever. AFTER the COUPON and another COUPON and "TAXES", *ALL* of THIS - [the DRESSES are NOTEPADS] - came to a Whopping "$3.83"!!




Afterward, had to Checkout WALMART -- But, They didn't have *WHAT* I "Wanted"... Headed to THE-BIG-MALL next... Needed to go to the BANK, which was Closed! - nuts! -- oh, well... Since I was There, I did a Quickie-NON-Purchasing-WALKABOUT...

TIME was getting on by Then, and that PULLED-PORK in the COOLER was beginning to TUG at My TASTEBUDS! -- My "CLUE" to head HOME!!

************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10