Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Seasonal-Change "SWEET-SPOT"...

AS IN, *ENJOYING* THE WARM WEATHER **BEFORE** BUGGY-BIRTHING-BEGINS!!

Such a RARE "Moment"...
  • An actual "SUNNY" SUNDAY!
  • Over 22C TEMPS! -- yeah. I know. "Room Temperature". But, considering how the WEATHER has been Lately, IT's a "Big-Deal"!
  • All the "NEW"-NEIGHBOURS coming Out to PLAY in Their Gardens.
  • NO "SWARMS" of BABY-BUGS. Yet...-- Although, HUNGRY-BIRDS are Flying-BY...
  • SCREEN-WINDOWS are Opening up...
  • I did "mention" the *SUNNY* bit, yes?

HOWEVER... I Remained INdoors... There was CYBERness to DO. And, LAUNDRY. oh. And, a bit of STORAGE-CONTAINER Shifting about - [ah! so that's where THAT went!]... I should probably "Stop" with the BOX-BUYING... Those THINGS really do take-up SPACE! And, need to be FILLED. "SHELVES" to put Them ON would be *good*, too!

MEANWHILE... I squeezed in Several *more* BLANKET "Blocks". FORTY more to GO!! -- I'm almost TWO-THIRDS through... Need to Step-UP the Pace!! - I have OTHER "Projects" that I'd like to get STARTED on...

*******************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10