Tuesday, January 21, 2014

If ANYONE "Asks"... I will DENY *ever* of having Said "THIS"--

-- THAT IT'S JUST *TOO* COLD TO GO "SHOP-FARI-ING"!!


okay. GRANTED, I've been "OUT" in *much* NIPPIER TEMPS... HOWEVER, at Present, I'm in NO "need" of STUFF that would necessitate *any* VENTURES into the "Current" FRIGIDNESS!! - [-31C WINDCHILLS] -- Actually, I'm rather ENJOYING My "HIBERNATION"!

NOR, am I Feeling "TEMPTED" to *BUY* STUFF that I have NO ROOM *FOR*!

Besides, I'm still *trying* to "ORIGAMI" the STUFF-ALANCHE-"SURVIVORS" as it is... Not to mention, getting BACK to ALL of My STITCHY-PROJECTS that had to be put "ON HOLD"!

THIS - eventually - will be for LITTLE-PRINCESS-BIG-RED...




BTW, *SPOILER ALERT*, I'll be ADDING "SOMETHING-NEW" to the DESIGN!
-- BUT, You're gonna haveta WAIT until IT's DONE!! - [oh yeah, I'm *EVIL*!]

*******************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10