Friday, January 17, 2014

there must be an INCREASE in *SUNSPOT ACTIVITY* that NO ONE "warned" Me about..?!!

BECAUSE, *THAT'S* THE *ONLY* SANE "REASON" FOR THE LAST 2-DAYS OF CYBER-*CRAP* GOING ON!!
- [As if the REST of My "PROBLEMS" haven't been enough..?!]


FIRST, IT was the WEIRD-ANNOYING MESSAGES from My "SECURITY"-SOFTWARE... THEN, "Stuff" *NOT* Happening when I "CLICK" certain Thingies to FIX-DO-TELL-ME-SOMETHING-*USEFUL*!?!!

And ohh, let's NOT *FORGET* how *many* times THE-BLUE-SCREEN-OF-DEATH has Blinded-Sided any "productive" Efforts and/or *Curative*-Security-UPDATE-"Downloads"..?! - [really?!]

PLUS, My Downloading-SPEED is about the same as that "MELTING"-ICE Outside! -- I *know* My "DIAL-UP"-Speed is *crap* most of the Time as it is, but STILL! - I have been *PAYING* DOUBLE for the Last Year for what appears to be HALF of the "Service" that I got BEFORE!?!

ALL of Which - [FYI] - will be a MOOT POINT in about 5-Months,
WHEN I'll have **NO** SERVICE!!


aarrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!


seriously! - Sometimes, "ADVANCES-IN-TECHNOLOGY" aren't always SUCH a "Good Thing"...


BTW, "Remind Me" to not Say "I-TOLD-YOU-SO" when the NEXT *nasty* SOLAR FLARE - [or Whatever] - hits and ALL of the CELL-TOWER-SATELLITE-SIGNAL-POWER-GRIDS go **DOWN**!?!

oops. NO "APPs" for THAT!! huh? - [KARMA's "BAD"!]


HEY! - Has ANYONE seen My RABBIT-EARS? I think I might have left Them with that PIECE of STRING and those TIN CANS..?? -- hmm... I'd better slap on some Sunscreen, that UV-Reading looks to be on the High-Side...

*********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10