Wednesday, July 3, 2013

More of the Same...

ALTHOUGH, ONE ITEM WILL BE RETURNING...




It wasn't until LATER when I went over My RECEIPT from Yesterday's MICHAEL'S Purchases, that I had *noticed* that the Colourful MEMO-PAD-CUBE was NOT $1.50, but actually $4.99!?! -- It would "appear" that SOMEONE had put IT and the OTHER-PADS in the WRONG-SPOT... Or, had FORGOTTEN to Price-ADJUST the LOT..??

I will have to Remedy the Problem. -- Later...

MEANWHILE... The CANADA DAY STUFF was 70%-OFF! Plus, I had a "COUPON" that took *another* 20% OFF of THAT! -- The MAPLE-LEAF-BUNTING came in at 85-Cents and the TABLE-CLOTH at 74-Cents! - I Bought EXTRAS for SISTER, as She's obsessed with "THEME"-Decorating...

Got some more YARN, too... Apparently, I'm not the ONLY ONE Buying IT..?! -- BTW, I just started Another HAT using the GREENish BALL on the RIGHT. -- IT's sooooo SOFT!!

That PINKish ONE could be Next...

************************************************************************

oh! And, **HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MADAME-Q**!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10