Wednesday, July 31, 2013

well...*THAT* only took Me about a **MONTH** to get around to DOING!!

hey! DON'T LOOK *SO* SHOCKED!! -- I don't CALL Myself THE PRINCESS-of-POSTAL-PROCRASTINATION for NOTHING!!

right. sooo... My APPLICATION for My CRAFT-TABLES at This Year's CAIRINE WILSON HIGH SCHOOL CHRISTMAS SALE is **FINALLY** on ITS "WAY"!! -- oh! BTW, the "SALE" is on NOVEMBER 16TH! - BE THERE!!

I'll get around to putting a "NOTICE" up on THE SIDEBAR... Later...

Anyhoo, IT wasn't an Especially "Exciting" Day... Just did some MONTH-END-CYBER-STUFF... Got a bit of KNITTING done between Sluggish-Screen-Refresh-Rates and Watching DVDs... Did My HAIR... WRACKED My BRAIN trying to REMEMBER *HOW* to FIX this *stupid* CURSOR-CRAP, *and* to Find SOMETHING to Bloog-About for Tonight!

hm.. "Interesting", isn't IT, on How THAT always seems to EVENTUALLY *Solve* ITSELF out, huh?

At any rate, in Effort as to NOT *BORE* You COMPLETELY, HERE's a Little "Something" to LOOK *AT*! -- Just a SAMPLE of Yesterday's RIBBON-Purchases...




Except for the YELLOW One, I got TWO-ROLLS of EACH, and THREE of the PINK... That ONE on the FAR-RIGHT is actually a VIOLET-Colour with BLACK-SPIDER-WEBS on IT...

"HALLOWEEN"-Stuff is *already* OUT!!

*********************************************************************

1 comment:

  1. How does one reserve a table at Cairine Wilson? I can never find any info on it...

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10