Tuesday, July 9, 2013

yadda yadda test test aarrrggghhhhh

OKAY. *THIS* SUCKS!!

Somewhere. SomeHOW... I think I might of done SOMETHING **STUPID** to My COMPUTER..??!! -- And of course, I'm CLUELESS as to "WHERE" to FIX IT!!

THE PROBLEM:

When using BLOGGER to Write My POSTS in "COMPOSE"-mode - [like I always do] - I can NOT get My CURSER to "insert"!! Although IT *does* show up in the "HTML"-mode... AND, when I can manage to "trick" IT into showing up in "COMPOSE", I can only use IT "Linearly"!! -- As I type, or with the ARROW-Keys..?

In a "Word", IT's quite **ANNOYING**!! -- And, TIME-CONSUMING. INCONVENIENT. AGGRAVATING. ANOTHER-PIECE-OF-&^^&%$^%%-THAT-I-JUST-DO-NOT-NEED-TO-"DEAL"-WITH-RIGHT-NOW!!!

seriously? -- WHO did I *tick-off* in the LAST-"LIFE"..??

aarrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!


ANYHOO... I'm strongly suspecting that the INITIAL **CULPRIT** is likely *either* Something that "accidently" got DELETED during the last "QUICK-CLEAN", or a GLITCH in one of those Pain-In-The-Butt-"UPDATES"..?

WHICHEVER, I am NOT "AMUSED"!!

Meanwhile... NOTHING ELSE going on around HERE... I stayed HOME to *TRY* to Figure-Out THIS **CRAP**!! -- yeah. THAT worked...

***************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10